After reading the nice post by Daniel, I thought that I must summarize the main points:
1. Be happy with what you have. Life should be full of experiences (not things).
2. Remove and throw away unwanted things
3. Stop making excuses and start finding solutions.
4. Drop down emotional baggage
5. Believe in NOW - There is no “right” or “perfect” time to do anything.
6. Forget old relationships which causes pain
7. NO PERFECTION. You don’t need to be right. Everyone makes mistakes.
8. Don’t fear to try new things.
9. Don’t depend on others.
Adapted from 15 Things You Keep That Stop You From Moving On With Life byDaniel Wallen